19. How can I cancel my order, return a product and/or request a refund?
The following section explains our cancellation, return and refund policy:
- You can cancel your order during the payment authorization phase or processing phase.
- To cancel your order, please contact our customer service by sending an email to cancellation [at] frugaa.com.
- Please include your order number and a reason for cancellation.
- You will receive a full refund upon verification and confirmation from our customer service – within 48 hours.
- Once your order status has been updated to “completed” – you can’t cancel your order.
- Upon receiving your product shipment, if you wish to return your item – you can initiate an RMA (return merchandise authorization) request by sending an email to rma [at] frugaa.com.
- You would have to bear the return shipping costs for all returns.
- Information specific to each return will be provided by email in response to each RMA request.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee applied to all returns – the adjusted amount will be refunded in the form of store credit or coupon; usable for any purchase at Frugaa marketplace.
- Adjusted store credit refunds only apply to unopened products returned as-is. For any product that has been opened, no refunds of any form will be honored.
- The processing time for any RMA request is typically 10-15 business days.
- To learn more about our store credit coupon policy/terms, return policy, refund policy and cancellation policy – please read our terms & conditions.
Posted in: FAQ for Frugaa Marketplace